Hey again. Thank you so much girls, seeing your response makes me feel so much better, even tho I am a bit teary after reading your posts, lol. As Zoe suggested today, maybe we should add a little dialogue box in the page so people dun need that much effort to type a post. But I dunno how to do that :S Hopefully, someone knows and be able to add that in.
Today is Sam Lam's 18th birthday. Thanks to Geoff who organized a surprise party for Sam. The night was great, hopefully everyone enjoys their night!! :)
I am thinking of organizing a catch up thing at my place in 2 weeks time. If people read this and is interested, please email me at tkroberta.chu@gmail.com
PS. Sorry about my poorly written English! (Still bad at it after 3years in this country :S)
Love loads,
Bertiee
Sunday, May 11, 2008
:)
Posted by
bertiee
at
1:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment